Monday, November 3, 2008

A facelift

And no, it's not anyone on our staff that is getting a new look ... it's the amphitheatre.

This morning I arrived to some renovations. The workers were just starting so I didn't have a clear view of what was being renovated just yet. When I went out for lunch and saw some of our old shingles laying on the ground I realized that we were getting new roofing. It was either that or the wind had really picked up since this morning.

So far one of our restroom buildings is getting new shingles. Our stage has temporarily turned into storage for some of the roofing.


I have to say that the workers have much better balance than I obviously do. They are up and down that roof at record speed. I have a feeling that I'd be teetering along.

This is just one item in the long list of renovations we'll be doing. I believe our seating may be next in line. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre