Friday, October 31, 2008

A short walk ...

Yesterday I worked most of the morning checking (and double checking) our seating chart that we are setting up with Etix. Once we have our ticket sales up and running, you will be able to purchase tickets from the comfort of your home. Ah, the wonderful world of Print-At-Home tickets. So ... go ahead and buy tickets in your pajamas. I won't tell anyone.

Anyway, since I spent the morning looking at little green dots that represented seats I took a break around noon and went for a walk. I mean, we are in Lincoln State Park and have all these nice, scenic trails so why not? What started out as a short walk by Lake Li
ncoln actually ended up with me walking all the way to the fire tower. That isn't overly far, about a mile to the tower and a mile back, but there is this one big hill. If you've been on the trail you know the hill I'm talking about. About halfway up I seriously started to consider my sanity and why I would want to walk up this hill on my lunch break. However, once I got to the top of the hill and climbed the fire tower it was worth it. From the tower you can see for miles; the view was lovely.


A couple of photos of Lake Lincoln




And finally a photo from the fire tower.


Next time I believe I will wear more suitable clothing for a trek in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre