Monday, December 22, 2008

We're Cool!

And I don't even mean the temperature. Although this morning it was a balmy 8 degrees at my house. I mean the town of Lincoln City is cool! A national travel magazine is taking nominations for "America's Coolest Small Towns."

I have to say ... I think the town of Lincoln City, Indiana, where Lincoln spent fourteen years, is the coolest small town in my book. Check out their website to view other submitted cool towns! Please feel free (and by that I mean you'd better) to leave a comment to say how cool you think Lincoln City is! Voting will start on February 2. Don't worry ... I'll remind you to head over and vote! I mean, seriously ... it's Lincoln's boyhood home ... what is cooler than that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre