Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Countdown

Only two days left until the big day! I have to confess that I'm as excited as a little kid. I've always loved Christmas.

I'm sure at this very moment my husband is racing around trying to find a suitable gift for me. Even though this year I made a list for him ... it even had a star system as to which gifts I wanted most. I even had a few Lincoln items on my wish list ... some Lincoln books that I've had my eye on for my growing collection. Maybe he'll get those.

I'll report back after the holidays to let you know if I got anything on the list. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre