Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday.

Happy "Cyber Monday!" Anyone planning to wipe out all their Christmas shopping online today? I may purchase a few things once I get home ... just so I can say I did.

Well, I've returned from a lovely Thanksgiving. I hope yours was nice as well. The only thing I was not thankful for is the nice cold that I received from the person that was gracious enough to pass it along. Just wait until I find out who that was ... they'll have coal in their stocking at Christmas for sure!

So today I've been working on finalizing my plan for our consignment ticket sales. We will be able to have various business sell tickets for LINCOLN right from their locations. It is a simple process too ... even better! Basically the business will have their own login information and can have limited access to our server to sell the tickets. It's nice to know that some things are still easy! Which is a good thing because I've also been working on my marketing budget. Budget ... sends shivers down the spine doesn't it? I figure since I had a break over Thanksgiving I can tackle it more in depth today.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre