Friday, March 13, 2009

How about we put it here?

"Let's see ... I think we should put that here. Or wait ... what do you think?"

I can't help teasing the guys that work on the exhibit. They laughed because today is the first time they say they've not seen me in high heels.

No offers to help ... whew!



This is the wall in the Lincoln Exhibit that you see on your left as you enter. I think it looks nice; they're moving along smoothly. I'm pretty thrilled that I didn't have to help with the chinking ... that stuff can get messy. And it is hard to remove from your hair; trust me, I know.


That lovely thing he's holding is a nail gun. I didn't get too close in case they weren't fans of me taking pictures. I'd say they're used to me darting in and out by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello -

Thank you for submitting a comment to our A. Lincoln Blog. It will be reviewed immediately.

Laura Barker
Lincoln Amphitheatre